Friday 16 May 2008

Kilts, Legs and Lurgie

Just when I thought that was the season for colds, sniffs and sandpaper textured throats over I have fell foul of the lurgie this week.

You know when you awake one day and there is that slight tickle in your throat? Thinking it might come to nothing I tried to fight on but lets just say it has given me a good kicking today.

Apologies to those of you who are waiting on paintings being sent....I promise to get things out next week.

Apologies also to those of you who are heading to Rocpool Rendezvous this Sunday for the charity art event. I am determined to be there if my weary legs can carry me and all being well I head for Inverness by train tomorrow. I promise to have drowned any bugs with a strong toddy so please don't be afraid to say hello.

Have a great weekend wherever you are.

Cheers

Joe