Monday 12 May 2008

Twa Scotties


I have not written in a week and it seems that a world of events has gone by.
At the weekend, I took part in an artists collective sale. It was great fun and lovely to meet with some of you. I am always flattered at the amount of people who are following my work/ Even more flattering was the fact that on both Saturday and on Sunday, when I was asked how old my daughter was (she was the subject in some of my paintings), I was met with surprise and told that I don't look old enough to have a 15 year old. I might be wearing well for my age but I think this was more the effect of being placed in one of the darker corners of the building!
Today I completed another Kilty. He is slightly different from previous ones in the painting technique and is complete with canine pal. This one's for you Scotty, I hope life is picking up for you a bit.