Saturday 9 May 2009

Messy Male Art


Things are picking up a pace as time seems to be running away as the deadline to the ArtDeCaf solo exhibition gets closer. I am probably going on about it all th etime at the mo but I do get so involved in painting.

I am working on several artworks at once and I am also develloping ideas as I go. So we shall see where we go with it. This new piece in progress saw more paint on me than on the canvas but painting is more fun that way!

At the end of today we had an artist's meeting to discuss the forthcoming Parade Artist's exhibition which is next weekend. It could be a recipe for disaster getting a group of artists together but they are a good bunch and we don't seem to have too many battered egos at the end of it.

Well tomorrow is Saturday....in fact, today is Saturday and guess what? Back to the studio in the morning. It's the way it is at the moment and to be honest, I wouldn't have it any other way.

What are you up to this weekend?