Tuesday 21 July 2009

Simon Cowell Naked Art


Ok ok, calm down, I am just having a laugh.

Ever since I saw those "Faces Of Disco" guys on Britain's Got Talent I thought I had to take things a bit further.

I have been working on this painting for an age it seems but I feel that it is at a stage that is safe to reveal now (pardon the pun).

The likeness is not quite there yet but it almost is and I need to reduce the size of the body. I wanted to make it beefy but I think I may have overcooked it in relation to the head!

He should be comleted in the next couple of days. I think Simon Cowell is one of the most entertaining people on TV and a lot of his chat goes over the heads of some people. I would say he is pipped by Michael McIntyre and of course Harry Hill!

I have certainly had a chuckle to myself painting this anyway.