Sunday 18 December 2016

Photographing Glasgow


Photographing Glasgow

I've added a blog post over at joehendry.com outlining my 15 years living in Glasgow and the time I spent studying at Glasgow in the 1980's.

It was an interesting blog entry to write and made me think a lot about my past. As I say a couple of times in the blog article, I am not a photographer. Just an artist who likes to take photos. These shots have become important to me over the years. Partly because it's a nice way to document your life but also as I use my photographs quite often as source material for painting sand drawings.

So, I'm not going to say much more about it here but if you want to hear my thoughts on studying and living in Glasgow and see some photographs I've taken over the years in addition to the one above, please follow the link to this Glasgow Artist's Photography Blog.