Monday 29 September 2008

Spanish Eyes


I am recently back from a break to Spain. Barcelona area, and I have been meaning to write about it since I returned but it has been hectic getting things ready for some upcoming exhibitions.

I really feel at home in Spain perhaps something to do with my paternal grandmother coming from their (my mum's side is Irish.....has everyone got a bit of Irish in them?).

If you have read previous blogs, you will know that in Glasgow I can sometimes be found propping up the bar in ArtDeCaf, so it was good to find this home from home...it was worth stopping and posing anyway.

So, after a few massages on the beach it's back to the studio and I have to say that I am definately "full of beans" and looking forward to seeing what I produce over the next few months.